Good Looking Girls from The Office

Just a hunch, in past 8 seasons, it comes to almost like a tradition that guest pretty girls' stories didn't end well or just disappeared. To name a few, Season 1-2 Katy (Amy Adams), Season 2 Brenda (Brenda Withers), Season 3 Karen (Rashida Jones), Season 3 Andy's girlfriend, the highschool student, and her friend, Season 5 female blood donor next to Michael (Katie Aselton?), Season 6 Penny Beesly (Anna Camp) & Isabel (Kelen Coleman), Season 7 Pam the Pedestrian & Jordan (Cody Horn), Season 8 Cathy (Lindsey Board). And last episode, Jessica (Eleanor Seigler, also starring in Subaru ad) was dumped all of the sudden out of nowhere. I feel bad for her =(   But I miss Season 2 Sasha in "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" the most; she is so cute =)

If I can vote, I would like to see female-blood-donor (Katie Aselton from "The League"), Jordan (DeAngelo's personal secretary) and Sasha (Toby's daughter) stop by, or Penny (Pam's younger sister), Isabel (Pam's best friend), Cathy (Pam's interim) and Jessica (Andy's ex-girl friend) story-lines are still sort of active, they can still reappear anytime at this point.

Note: "good looking," "pretty," "cute," are subjective.
Note: The reason why I did many comments on The Office (U.S.), because I am a fan. I owned all British version DVDs; I owned U.S. version all Season 1 through Season 7 DVDs (and watched them all many times, chronically); listened to most of the DVD commentaries; watched all the deleted scenes and bloopers.
-

Comments

Popular Posts