NBC's "Community" (2009 - Present)

 

I am a fan of “Community.” Just Season 1 DVD alone, I watched the entire season more than 25 times (included 3 of them are commentaries version for every episode and all the outtakes, and mini episodes.)  Not that I remembered all the lines, but I know who are the rest of the Spanish 101 classmates on those tombstone cookies, what movie poster was behind Abed dorm’s door, who are also nominated for the “Tranny Dance” beside Britta: Danielle Harmon (female version of Dan Harmon?! Hahaa!!), what color of that particular paint-ball was shot onto the Dean’s forehead. I even read all the details on the white board inside Abed dorm room in the episode that they are “no longer a family, but a family, in italic.”

I even bought the Community Soundtracks CD.
Can't wait for the Season 2 DVD... and Season 3 this coming Fall.
-

Comments

Popular Posts